Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Becoming The Woman God Wants Me To Be

Becoming the Woman God Wants Me to Be: A 90-Day Guide to Living the Proverbs 31 Life Becoming the Woman God Wants Me to Be: A 90-Day Guide to Living the Proverbs 31 Life by Donna Partow

rating: 4 of 5 stars

Over all it was a really good book and I was able to glean many good things from the daily "lessons". I like how it's broken down into daily segments rather than just reading a book through and being overwhelmed with all the ideas and tips that you should be doing. This book made things into bite sized portions. I also enjoyed how the book is written from a perspective that any woman could read it - married, single, divorced, widowed...where ever you are in life this book is for you. The third thing I really liked was how it covered a wide range of topics. However, I breezed through some of them for one of two reasons: 1 - I already has studied that topic at an earlier time and felt it was more comprehensive, or 2 - I totally didn't agree with her. It's because of reason number 2 that I give this only 4 stars rather than 5. But again, overall it was a wonderful book and I am still using and implementing the many tips she provided along with the scripture and devotional thoughts to go with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We want your feedback! Please share your thoughts and opinions with us!

Related Posts with Thumbnails