Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Dinosaurs And Other Fun Things

Dinosaurs And Other Fun Things Scarry Lowly Worms How Where And Why (Lowly Worm's How, Where and Why) Dinosaurs And Other Fun Things Scarry Lowly Worms How Where And Why by Richard Scarry

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I like this book and the series because it makes things so simple for kids to understand, and besides that, who doesn't like it in Richard Scarry form?! But I have to say don't read or read with caution because this one talks about the million years that it takes with some things and I totally don't agree with that and won't teach that to my kids. So through the chapter on Dinosaurs I just made up my own words!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We want your feedback! Please share your thoughts and opinions with us!

Related Posts with Thumbnails