Sunday, October 18, 2009

Pickle Pizza

Pickle Pizza (Cul-de-sac Kids) Pickle Pizza by Beverly Lewis

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This is number 8 in the Cul-De-Sac kids book series. I like this series because they are about simple events that could happen in any kid's life. Beverly Lewis also does a wonderful job of showing kids how God can be a part of their every day life as well.

Fun, silly, and sometimes downright crazy...these kids learn about friendship, kindness, talents, loving others, and much more all through the lens of scriptural principles.

While recommended for 7-10 year olds by the publisher, I read them to my 4 and 6 year old daughters and they love them. Actually, so does my 2 year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We want your feedback! Please share your thoughts and opinions with us!

Related Posts with Thumbnails