Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I Am A Promise by Gloria Gaither

I Am a Promise I Am a Promise by Gloria Gaither

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love the song "I Am Promise" and Gloria Gaither has given us a beautiful way to enjoy this song with your children.

This colorful and cutely illustrated book weaves a short storyline together with the words of this song to make it clear to children that God has made them special. The message is that they can do anything that God wants them to do and be anything that God wants them to be.

An audio CD comes with the book so you can read and listen to the song. This makes a great bedtime combo for young kids. It is recommended for ages 4-8, but my younger children enjoy it a lot, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We want your feedback! Please share your thoughts and opinions with us!

Related Posts with Thumbnails