Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Daniel Fast: Who Will Join Me?

The Daniel Fast I am going to be reviewing the book The Daniel Fast and I not only want to read the book, but experience the fast as well.

While I will blog about it – of course! – I would also enjoy having company for the journey.  I know it’s rather spur-of-the-moment, but what do you say?  Are you up for an adventure?!

I would love to have you join me in this journey, or at least follow along.  I will be starting on Friday, January 15th and it will end on Thursday, February 4th.

If you want to join me, I would encourage you to purchase the book – follow the link below.  I know that most likely you won’t have the book by Friday – unless you go buy it from your local bookstore – so until you have the book in hand you can begin by visiting the Daniel fast website and blog.

Please leave a comment or join me in my community forum to talk about and share info on this topic.

Related Posts with Thumbnails