Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Love Your Heart by Tim McGraw

Love Your Heart My rating: 4 of 5 stars

"But most of all, I love your heart." is Daddy's response to Katie's selfless act of helping her friend at the school talent show.

This is the second book by Tim McGraw about Katie, her Dad, and her dog named Palio. The illustrations are sweet and the story is tender with a Father's love and a young girl's desire to make her Daddy proud. I like this book even better than the first one because of it's simple, yet important message. I appreciate the encouragement that this story offers young girls and the picture of the un-conditional love of a father. Most importantly I like the way this story promotes being kind to friends even at the cost of personal sacrifice.

Love Your Heart is a wonderful book for any little girl ages 4 to 8.

* * * * *

This review book was provided courtesy of BookSneeze.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails