Monday, April 12, 2010

Sometimes I Like To Curl Up In A Ball by Vicki Churchill

Sometimes I Like to Curl Up in a Ballimage Sometimes I Like to Curl Up in a Ball by Vicki Churchill

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The picture on the front cover was enough to get this book off the library shelf and into my bag! Once we got it home and sat down to read I realized just how adorable this book is. Quite honestly I'm not sure what kind of animal this little guy is, but through out the book it tells about what he likes to do. Sometimes he likes to stand tall like a tree, sometimes he likes to make funny face. And so on goes the story. The storyline makes for some great interaction with kids and a great opportunity to read and move at the same time as you have the kids act out what is happening. And for the parent reading the story, you will enjoy having fun with your kids and reading this adorable story with absolutely darling pictures.

Related Posts with Thumbnails