Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Last Battle

The Last Battle (The Chronicles of Narnia, Book 7) The Last Battle by C.S. Lewis

rating: 4 of 5 stars

Never in my life have I wanted to read such fiction books as The Chronicles Of Narnia, but in my desire to read the works of C.S. Lewis I determined to work through them. What began in duty has ended in delight! While book 2 was my favorite, I have really enjoyed them all. I grew fond of the "children" and cried over Aslan. I'm not a fan of un-realistic fiction, but the spiritual application in these books is so powerful that it makes the fantasy enjoyable. I encourage you to expose your own mind and heart to C.S. Lewis's incredible writing and encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We want your feedback! Please share your thoughts and opinions with us!

Related Posts with Thumbnails