Friday, July 10, 2009

Fiona Loves The Night

Fiona Loves the Night Fiona Loves the Night by Patricia MacLachlan

rating: 4 of 5 stars

Quite honestly I almost did not check this book out from the library after seeing the cover, but I'm glad I didn't judge the book by it's cover! This is a cute story that talks about all the neat things about night. My daughters actually asked a lot of questions through the whole story and I think it comforted them to know a bit more about what is out and what happens at night time.

My only word of caution is that while I'm putting this in my "Ages 2-6" category, I would still read through this before reading it to the younger end of that age span. It might not be appropriate for all little ones. Your call to make! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We want your feedback! Please share your thoughts and opinions with us!

Related Posts with Thumbnails