Saturday, July 18, 2009

My Utmost For His Highest:Jesus Wants All Of Me

My Utmost for His Highest: Jesus Wants All of Me (My Utmost for His Highest) My Utmost for His Highest: Jesus Wants All of Me by Oswald Chambers


My rating: 5 of 5 stars
On the back of this book it says: "Kid-sized devotions with big-time truths!" I think that is the best way to sum up this adorable little devotional book that is full of sweet illustrations and wonderful, never-changing Biblical truth.



There is a dated page for each day of the year that contains a devotional that is short enough for young attention spans, but is deep enough to start some good conversation with your children. I highly recommend you take a year to go through this with your children or give it to your grandchildren.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We want your feedback! Please share your thoughts and opinions with us!

Related Posts with Thumbnails