Monday, August 31, 2009

The God Empowered Wife

The God Empowered Wife: How Strong Women Can Help Their Husbands Become Godly Leaders The God Empowered Wife: How Strong Women Can Help Their Husbands Become Godly Leaders by K. B. Haught


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
How would you describe yourself? Independent? Strong? Decisive? Spunky? Confident? Hard working? Responsible? Natural Leader?

If you would apply any one, or combination, of those words to yourself then this book is what you need to read. NOW! K.B. Haught uses her tragic testimony to encourage others to understand and grasp God's plan for us strong women. God made no mistake in how He made us, we just need to understand how He wants to use us.

I have read many solid Christian books about being the wife that God wants me to be, but this one touched my heart on several points that I have never before been able to fully understand. If you want to be a wife that brings glory to God then this book is a must read for you. And when you do read it, be sure to comment on it. I would love to hear other thoughts about what you learned.

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment

We want your feedback! Please share your thoughts and opinions with us!

Related Posts with Thumbnails