Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Big Thoughts For Little People

Big Thoughts for Little People: ABC's to Help You Grow Big Thoughts for Little People: ABC's to Help You Grow by Kenneth N. Taylor

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I really like this book!

If you read my reviews you know that I don't often begin with that statement. In fact my average rating is only a 3.34 and that is on books that I have deemed "worthy" of my reading time!

I wasn't sure what to expect when I sent for this book through Tyndale's Blogger Review program, but it has exceeded my expectations. Each spread starts with a letter of the alphabet and then a short Biblical concept follows along with a verse and some brief narration. The second page in the spread is a bright picture full of action for kids to enjoy looking at.

I like how this book can be well used with a variety of ages in a mixed group. I have a 6, 4, & 2 year old and each one can enjoy this book. My 6 year old gets most of it and my 2 year old grasps bits and pieces with my 4 year old falling in the middle of that.

Both Kenneth N. Taylor and Andrea Petrlik Huseinovic have used their talent and abilities to give us parents, and grandparents, a wonderful bed time, or anytime, book to use in the nurturing of our children in the Word of God.

The questions on each page my challenge not only your children, but your own heart as well.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We want your feedback! Please share your thoughts and opinions with us!

Related Posts with Thumbnails