Wednesday, November 04, 2009

The Mudhole Mystery

The Mudhole Mystery (Cul-de-sac Kids) The Mudhole Mystery by Beverly Lewis

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is number 10 in the Cul-De-Sac series for ages 7through 10. However, I read them aloud to my 6, 4, and 2 year old. I enjoy the cute story lines and the lovable characters that Beverly Lewis so wonderfully introduces us to. Each book is not just a story but also a lesson on friendship, obedience, kindness, compassion, encouragement, love, and much more. In this specific book, The Mudhole Mystery, Dunkum learns that you have to be patient and work together as a team. Even if it was your idea to begin with. It is easy to relate this books to kid's real life adventures and help to make the connection in the lesson. I highly recommend them for kids to read alone or for you to read out load as a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We want your feedback! Please share your thoughts and opinions with us!

Related Posts with Thumbnails