Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Who Do I Talk To?

Who Do I Talk To? (Yada Yada Series) Who Do I Talk To? by Neta Jackson

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I feel like I am stepping back into the arms of a beloved friend when reading this series. Especially this book. The sacrificial friendship stood out to me in this story and I could relate to Gabby as she learns to talk to the Only One who can help her.

We pick up in this book right where we left off in the first one of the House Of Hope series. Gabby has been thrown out by her husband and has gone from the lap of luxury to next to nothing. The Yada Yada Prayer Group and other new friends reach out to her and her mother in a way that changes lives. Forever.

This is a long book, but also a very enjoyable one. You get your money's worth when reading this and walk away feeling encouraged.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We want your feedback! Please share your thoughts and opinions with us!

Related Posts with Thumbnails