Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Telling by Beverly Lewis

The Telling (Seasons of Grace Series #3) image The Telling by Beverly Lewis

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

MY REVIEW:

This third book in the Seasons of Grace series is wonderful story of God's grace and redemption in our lives. I enjoyed the simple, yet deep storyline that brought to life a tale we are all too familiar with. It was easy to follow yet held several unexpected turns or "hold ups" before the conclusion was found. The narration is wonderful and so authentic on this audio version that it drew me into the story even more than it would have through reading the book myself. I appreciated how the story dealt with some mature topics without being inappropriate for younger readers. Overall, Beverly has crafted yet another charming Amish fiction for readers to enjoy.

* * * * *

This review copy was provided courtesy of Oasis Audio.

* * * * *

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
Related Posts with Thumbnails