Sunday, May 23, 2010

Ruby’s Perfect Day & More I Can Read! Ruby Books by Susan Hill

Ruby's Perfect Day (I Can Read! / Ruby Raccoon) image Ruby Paints a Picture (I Can Read! / Ruby Raccoon)Ruby Bakes a Cake (I Can Read! / Ruby Raccoon)Ruby's Perfect Day by Susan Hill

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

MY REVIEW:

All of the I Can Read! books about Ruby, published by Zonderkids, are wonderful books for children learning to read. Not only do they help kids at a beginning reading level, but they teach wonderful biblical truth at the same time. I give 5 stars to Ruby's Perfect Day, Ruby Bakes A Cake, and Ruby Paints A Picture because of the strong biblical message and emphasis they have along with being wholesome stories for my Kindergarten and First Grade children to read. These books prove that even simple I Can Read! books can have a powerful impact on a child's development.

* * * * *

These review copies were provided courtesy of Zonderkids but the opinions expressed are strictly that of my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We want your feedback! Please share your thoughts and opinions with us!

Related Posts with Thumbnails