Tuesday, June 29, 2010

TV Tuesday At To Read, Or Not To Read

TV Tuesday Button

This summer I am going to do a series on DVD’s for kids.  Even though my niche is all about books, I do enjoy reviewing Kids programs and allowing my children to benefit from the wholesome shows that are available.  So join me on Tuesdays starting July 6th for highlights about special DVD’s that will be great watches for your kids...’cause as a Mom I know how important it is to watch what you watch!

Thanks go out to Tommy Nelson for providing all the review copies for this series!  Be sure to check out all the great resources they have to offer to keep the summer blues away from your home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We want your feedback! Please share your thoughts and opinions with us!

Related Posts with Thumbnails