Friday, April 29, 2011

Who Is My Shelter by Neta Jackson

Who Is My Shelter?imageWho Is My Shelter? by Neta Jackson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

MY REVIEW:

This is a fabulous book that is not only entertaining but encouraging spiritually. I love Neta's writing and how real it is. It's not just fluffy and feel-good but full of real-life situations and turmoil. While I don't personally feel comfortable with all the mix of denominations at points, I also don't think it's strong enough to not be able to enjoy this book. The message it carries about turning to Christ for ALL things is powerful and shared in a way that will connect with anyone reading this book. I would highly recommend this series and her previous series about the Yada Yada Prayer Group to all ladies.

* * * * *

This review copy was provided by the Christian Fiction Blog Alliance but the opinion expressed is my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We want your feedback! Please share your thoughts and opinions with us!

Related Posts with Thumbnails