Friday, June 10, 2011

Fallen Angel by Jeff Struecker & Alton Gansky

Fallen Angel: A NovelimageFallen Angel: A Novel

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

MOM'S REVIEW:

John 15:13 comes alive in this novel about a Special Ops Unit assigned the task of rescuing a fallen satellite and some injured military personnel in enemy territory. It is a race against two other enemy nations trying, at all costs, to get their hands on the satellite as well.

The cast and story are unbelievably real as the author, Major Struecker, is a Black Hawk Down veteran and keeps you "on the edge". I was amazed at what our special forces are willing to go through for our country; and I gained a new appreciation for our military.

I would caution younger readers about the violence involved in interrogation techniques used in this story. Otherwise, it gets my high recommendation.

* * * * *

This review copy was provided courtesy of B&H Publishing by the opinion expressed was my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We want your feedback! Please share your thoughts and opinions with us!

Related Posts with Thumbnails