Thursday, June 02, 2011

Sons Of Encouragement by Francine Rivers

imageSons of EncouragementSons of Encouragement by Francine Rivers
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

MY REVIEW:

Can I just tell you how much I love this book? Okay! Well let me share!

Francine Rivers makes you feel as if you are back in time as these men of faith - Aaron, Caleb, Jonathan, Amos, and Silas - are living their lives. While it is a combination of Biblical facts woven into her well researched imagination, it offers a glimpse of what was and what might have been making the Bible come alive in your mind and heart. Understanding the Bible times on such a personal level helps you understand the mercy and grace of God and how it has spanned time to apply to your life even today. Francine's writing is real, fresh, and inspiring!

Some portions of this book can be a little detailed and hard to read through, but most anyone will enjoy this book even if they have to skip a page or two! This is a great book for both teens and adults.

1 comment:

  1. This book has been on my radar for a while now, but I haven't really been able to find reviews on it. Glad to know you think it such a good read! Personally, I can't wait to get me hands on it. :)

    ReplyDelete

We want your feedback! Please share your thoughts and opinions with us!

Related Posts with Thumbnails