Monday, August 29, 2011

Dusty Mole Private Eye by Barbara Davoll

Dusty Mole Private Eye (Molehole Mysteries Series)image

MY REVIEW:

This is a kids book that approaches the topic of drugs in a very appropriate way while entertaining and teaching through a delightful tale. It should be needless to say, but I will make sure I am clear that it teaches against drugs. It is the first book in a series about brother and sister moles and a host of othor furry characters. While this is a small chapter book meant for 3rd or 4th grade readers to read alone, it also served well for me to read it aloud to my 4, 6, & 8 year old. They enjoyed the story and it was an easy way to introduce a hard topic. I would recommend this book to any of my friends who are reading to kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We want your feedback! Please share your thoughts and opinions with us!

Related Posts with Thumbnails