Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Blogger Behave by Laura Booz

imageimageBlogger Behave: Make your blog benefit your life, so you can love both! by Laura Booz

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

MY REVIEW:

This is a short and sweet book that will breath new life into your blogging!

The subtitle sums up this book well. Blogger Behave is all about making your blog behave and finding balance between your real life and online life. While Laura does talk about our actual online behavior, the focus of the book is more behind the scenes. A very important topic to address these day!

I really liked how Laura didn't waste any time. She jumps right into each subject, presents her thoughts clearly, and moves on. It only took me two hours to read from start to finish.

Blogger Behave is a good mix of blogging philosophy and practical application. It covers vision, expectations, scheduling, benefits, integrity, transparency, and more. Her candor and real life examples are not only fun, but encouraging, and will have you laughing.

Whether you are a new blogger, and old blogger, or a pro blogger, I believe you will find inspiration in this book. I walked away with a fresh perspective and simplified goals for my blog. Rather then feeling duty, this book helped me come back to the delight of blogging - both for myself, and most importantly, for God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We want your feedback! Please share your thoughts and opinions with us!

Related Posts with Thumbnails