Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Support For The Reading Habit

Do you enjoy reading, but find yourself limited due to the cost of buying books?

Most of you have probably heard of Swagbucks, but do you realize that you can use your swagbucks to support your reading habit?

Search & Win

Yes!

Earn swagbucks using all the various options and then redeem them for an amazon.com gift card.  You can then apply that gift card to your account and buy black and white print editions – or any color! – or use it to buy a book for kindle.  And let me remind you that you don’t have to own an actual kindle, you can read on your laptop, tablet, or smartphone. 

So while you are out shopping for Christmas, enjoy some free reading thanks to some swagbucks!

I use swagbucks to support my kindle and by just using it to search, answering the daily poll, having the toolbar installed, and playing swagbucks tv while I do other work, I earn about 450 swagbucks every two weeks.  That in turn gives me $5 towards my next book or books.  And every bit helps!

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We want your feedback! Please share your thoughts and opinions with us!

Related Posts with Thumbnails