Monday, June 15, 2009

Put Me In The Zoo

Put Me in the Zoo Put Me in the Zoo by Robert Lopshire

rating: 4 of 5 stars

I enjoy this book a lot because as I read it to my own children I can hear the voice of my grandmother reading it to me. Over 20 years ago we would cuddle up with her on the couch and she would read to us this classic story of a dog who wanted to be put into the zoo. When they send him away he begins to show a boy and a girl what he can do with his spots! He can do so many thing with his spots that they say he should forget the zoo and enter the circus.

This is a charming story that is easy to read for a beginning reader and fun to listen to no matter how old you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We want your feedback! Please share your thoughts and opinions with us!

Related Posts with Thumbnails