Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Shopping For Time

Shopping for Time: How to Do It All and NOT Be Overwhelmed Shopping for Time: How to Do It All and NOT Be Overwhelmed by Carolyn Mahaney

rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was a great book!

First of all it was a quick read which made it feel like you were accomplishing something!

Second it was filled with challenges and easy to apply application. Not too deep, but not shallow by any means!

This book was to my life what a frappaccino is to my energy level in the afternoon hours! A pick-me-up for my time management that crossed over into my time with God, time with family, time with friends, and how to balance them all.

Have 2 hours of time? Invest them in this great read!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We want your feedback! Please share your thoughts and opinions with us!

Related Posts with Thumbnails