Sunday, February 28, 2010

The Right Call by Kathy Herman

  imageThe Right Call by Kathy Herman

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

A dangerous gamble...
A terrible secret...
A deadly choice...

Kathy Herman has written a suspense filled novel about the life of Police chief Brill Jessup and her family. This book primarily focuses on Brill's daughter, Vanessa, and the continued story from the previous book.

I enjoyed the twisting and turning plot that kept me on the edge of my seat. The characters and their stories are intriguing and lovable and the book is a good mix of romance, suspense, and mystery, with a sprinkling of faith.

I personally feel that this book is okay for an older teen to read. There were a few weak points in this book in my personal opinion, but nothing that would make me say to not read it.

* * * * *

This review copy was provided courtesy of Oasis Audio.

Related Posts with Thumbnails