Friday, April 16, 2010

Feed Me Books Friday {Sometimes I Like To Curl Up In A Ball}

Photobucket

Sometimes I Like to Curl Up in a Ball

This book is adorable!

You can read my full review here, but in the meantime let me encourage you to grab this book from the library if you have young children ages 2 to 6.  It’s a simple story about this little animal – I’m not really sure what he is! – and the things he likes to do.  The story makes for fun reading and easy interacting.  It would be a wonderful way to get your kids into action as they act out what this little, and very cute, character is doing.  While it’s a book geared for younger children, when you have several children the older ones will have fun getting in on the action.  They will also enjoy the very fun pictures and enjoy being silly together.

Related Posts with Thumbnails