Friday, April 09, 2010

Feed Me Books Friday

Photobucket

It’s Feed My Books Friday once again and this week I want to draw your attention to two recent reviews I did for some kids books.

I Love God's Green Earth: Devotions for Kids Who Want to Take Care of God's CreationFirst I’m going to highlight a new and unique devotional for kids 6-years-old and older.  It’s called I Love God’s Green Earth and is a fun devotional and resource for teaching your children about how to respect and care for God’s creation with a Biblical perspective.  You can read my full review here.

This Little Prayer of MineThe second book I want to talk about today is for younger children – ages 2 to 7 – and it just so happens {smirk} that I’m also hosting a giveaway for this book right now!  So if you click here to read the full review you can also comment on that post to enter the drawing to win – which ends tomorrow sometime (whatever time I get online to draw a winner).

This book is – This Little Prayer Of Mine – is a sweet book about prayer and is from the perspective of a child praying.  I personally think that a child will learn a lot about prayer just by reading about what another child prayed about; everything from fear, to obedience, to thankfulness.

So that’s what I am feeding you this Friday!  I hope you will click the Feed Me Books Friday button above and join in the fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails