Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Introducing Chapter By Chapter!

I am so excited to introduce you all to a new feature here at To Read, Or Not To Read

Chapter By Chapter Button

It’s a feature where I vlog review a book one chapter at a time.  My hope is that this will allow you to get a good feel for the featured book and help you to know if you really want to read it or not.  Not every book will get this special honor of being highlighted to such length, but every so often I hope to feature a book I have really, really, really enjoyed!

Tomorrow I will feature the very first one – Radical Womanhood by Carolyn McCulley!  I hope you will join me for an vlog review of an incredible book about being a woman!

Radical Womanhood button

No comments:

Post a Comment

We want your feedback! Please share your thoughts and opinions with us!

Related Posts with Thumbnails