Friday, February 18, 2011

Because He Loves Me – Reading & Music CD

image

I got the CD for free with the purchase of some DVD’s from Elyze Fitzpatrick and while I was glad for that, I didn’t give it much thought.

Until I got home and listened to it.

W.O.W.!!!

As I worked in the kitchen doing dishes and preparing supper the other night, the tears trickled down my face.  The music and readings on this CD cause you to reflect on what Christ did for you and the love that the Father has for us.  It’s a beautiful collection that will draw you to worship the Savior, celebrate His love, and stir your heart for holiness.  The collection is both calming and uplifting at that same time and a wonderful addition to everyone’s listening selection.

You can read more about this product here.

I want to encourage each one of you to invest the few dollars to buy this CD, listen to it, and then let me know how it impacted your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We want your feedback! Please share your thoughts and opinions with us!

Related Posts with Thumbnails