Friday, August 05, 2011

Pirate of My Heart by Jamie Carie

Pirate of My Heart: A NovelimagePirate of My Heart: A Novel by Jamie Carie
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

MOM'S REVIEW:

Jamie is a relatively new author who brings to life the English gentry. Lady Kendra, after losing her father, is at the mercy of her money-hungry uncle who wishes to marry her off. Kendra goes for the alternative...boarding a ship for America and unknown relatives.

What stands out in this fictional tale of castles, pirates, and colonial life is Kendra's faith in God. He has a plan for her and can be trusted with her life. As Kendra goes from the top of the social ladder to the bottom, her faith does not waver.

Pirate of My Heart is a good read and a great lesson in early American history.

* * * * *

This review copy was provided courtesy of B&H Publishing but the opinion expressed is my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We want your feedback! Please share your thoughts and opinions with us!

Related Posts with Thumbnails