Wednesday, October 06, 2010

O Me of Little Faith by Jason Boyett

O Me of Little Faith: True Confessions of a Spiritual Weaklingimage O Me of Little Faith: True Confessions of a Spiritual Weakling by Jason Boyett
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

MY REVIEW:
I really like the concept of this book...the idea of probing into our doubt...our "little faith".

However, this book was one of the hardest books to read. In fact, in honesty, I did not finish it. I skimmed through the remainder but I just could not follow the book. I have always thought of myself as someone weak in the area of faith - and still do - so I was looking forward to reading this book. I think my main lack of enjoyment in this book is because it is more a detailed spiritual biography than a help for those who struggle. Let's face it, we all need to be stronger in our faith so why do I want to read the confession of someone else?

My biggest concern for someone reading this is that if you have time to read this, you have time to read other books that will help you grow in your faith.

BOOK OVERVIEW:

O Me of Little Faith is a brutally honest, frequently hilarious look at the struggles of a self-confessed spiritual weakling. Jason Boyett invites you to ask the hard questions and remain hopeful as he examines how you doubt, why you doubt, and what (if anything) should be done about it.


* * * *
This review book was provided courtesy of Zondervan but the opinion expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We want your feedback! Please share your thoughts and opinions with us!

Related Posts with Thumbnails